Everywhere I go, people ask me about my groovy water bottle.
If I were in a magazine, in a feature entitled “Things Julie Maigret Can’t Live Without”, one of my items would be this beauty. Yes, that list, like every other one of its kind, would no doubt cause you to roll your eyes, but hey, you are probably just jealous that you’re not in a magazine like I am.
I am pretty sure that once you own one, you will spend the first few days walking around with your hands in the air, asking the universe, “HOW DO THEY DO IT??”
What is so special about a S’well bottle? Um, everything.
- It’s gorgeous.
- It keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12.
- It keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. That was worth repeating.
- It’s BPA and toxin free.
- It’s made with non-leaching and non-toxic 18/8 stainless steel. That sounds pretty badass.
- The bottle causes no metallic taste.
- It’s unbreakable.
- All sizes fit in your car cup holder.
- Available in 9oz, 17oz and 25oz sizes.
- The biggest size fits an entire bottle of wine. And keeps it cold. Holla.
- It’s “Responsibly Made In China”. Not sure what that means, but I am choosing to be happy about it
- No condensation collects on the outside.
- Free shipping on all U.S. orders.
- They give a portion of proceeds to charities.
- And last but certainly not least, 60 million plastic water bottles are used every day in the US. I say we need to do our part to lower that number significantly, and, damn it, we should look handsome doing it.
I can personally recommend the Wood Collection (first photo in post). But don’t purchase the Teakwood if we are going to be in the same yoga or dance class or go on a road trip together, because things could get confusing.
Lastly, S’well has been getting a lot of well deserved press lately, so if you want to be on the cutting edge, you should move fast. Be a pioneer in hydrating responsibly and stylishly.